Saturday, September 28, 2019

The New House

          

                    THE NEW HOUSE


      I finally got stuff set out after 2 years.  In the meantime, some fool hijacked my old Blog 
http://bearfanatic34.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-new-room.html  (Click Here)
and stole my email and password, so I was no longer able to edit it or add to it.  I HAVE HAD TO CREATE A BRAND NEW BLOG, so, I am now back in business.  I need to add some descriptions here and there, but over all, I am now CURRENT through August6, 2023!!!!!!  My NEW Blog address is https://bearscollector.blogspot.com/
                                                   




Updated wall 2023








































































No more room in the main recroom....had to put the rest of my stuff in my storage room :)










                                       









































2 comments:

  1. I just purchased a Ditka candy dish like the one you have. The 1963 championship one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youhave the largest collection ever💕💕

    ReplyDelete