Saturday, September 28, 2019

1983 Huddles



My two daughters were born in 1982 and 1984 so the "Huddles" stuff is very sentimental to me.  I have obtained quite a few items; many new and in box.




















Here are the items:













































...just bought a neat hand crafted wooden shelf that I can hang and display some smaller items.  This has an embroidered insert, which now gives me 3 that are finished, yet each has been mounted in a different way.
                                                      ...a small 3 and 1/4 inch cup
...a Christmas stocking and the Huddles Cheerleading Doll
 small wood wall hanging



Patch


1983 Gamemaster Miniature rubber football

I did not necessarily buy the following for the 'Soap On A Rope", but more so for the NIB fact and the sealed 28 team card set.




This is the description of the seller of the auction about this autographed Huddles shirt. 

 "1983 Huddles Chicago Bears '85 Superbowl Team Signature T-Shirt

This autograph T-Shirt was signed by nine members of the 1985 Chicago Bears football team, the champions of Superbowl XX.  Signers include Dennis McKinnon, Brian Baschnagel, Jimbo Covert, Walter Payton, Gary Fencik, Steve McMichael, Dan Hampton, Mike Singletary and William Perry.  Four of these players are in the NFL Hall of Fame.  My wife and I chased all over the Chicago area collecting these signatures and I personally witness each signing.  Many examples of these signatures can easily be found searching Ebay and other Internet sites for comparison.  The shirt has never been worn or washed.  Size medium."


No comments:

Post a Comment